Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thankful-2017-Mentors

Throughout my life amazing mentors have appeared when needed to guide my development and ground my spiritual being.
Their wisdom and knowledge came from their own experiences and they willing shared that  experience with me.

Now it is my call and my privilege to do the same. I can be available, freely to others and accept the role of mentor.

Caring and nurturing others is a sacred responsibility. I must practice and witness to kindness, compassion, patience.

Sharing what I know, from direct experience enables and encourages others to stretch their wings, take risks, and walk in faith.

 Individual growth and change is easier in companionship, in community.
I am thankful for humility and being teachable. I am thankful for valuing relationship over being right. I am thankful to have two hands and a heart to reach out to other hands and hearts.

I am filled with gratitude and joy for the opportunity to be of service.

Happy Thanksgiving.





No comments: